Sunday, September 29, 2013

Black and Denim


1

3

T-shirt: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Aldo
Lipstick: Revlon Fire and Ice

Like a lot of people, it seems, I’ve been leaning toward simpler outfits lately. A black t-shirt and jeans has always been one of my favorite combinations, so I really liked wearing this skirted version of that look. I used to wear plain t-shirts a lot when I was a teenager, but I have hardly any now. I think I need to get back into pairing them with skirts.

A few months ago, I finally bought American Apparel clothing for the first time, this chambray skirt and a chambray shirt because they do plain chambray basics so well. I wish this skirt was long enough to wear to work (maybe it would be okay with tights), but at least it’s great for the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I used to wear a lot more t-shirt too. I need to start wearing mine again. They look so cute with skirts for a more simple look. I love the way your black t-shirt looks with your cute denim skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
    african dress for girl

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...