Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Into the Sunset


2

3

Top: thrifted
Skirt: Banana Republic via Buffalo Exchange
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Lipstick: Revlon Love That Red

I found this appliqué tank top at Quality Thrift a few weeks ago and thought the combination of its peachy color and my salmon skirt would be pretty. It reminds me of a sunset. I also love how it has wider straps since I don’t do the spaghetti strap thing. I just don’t like them for some reason…they seem unproportional on my shoulders.

Jasen and I have been watching Twin Peaks on Netflix, so maybe the whole orange-red tone of that show influenced me to wear these colors together too. This is the first time either of us has seen the show and it is so good! Not to mention that the whole ’80s-does-’50s style is right up my alley. I seriously want to own everything that the Audrey Horne character wears, in particular. Donna Hayward’s costumes are pretty amazing too, and I’m jealous of Lara Flynn Boyle’s hair in that role.

2 comments:

  1. These colors are so pretty together! When I saw this I thought they looked like a sunset too. I love the shape of your skirt too. It's super flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! actually the colours of this look remind me more on my fruity ice cream i had yesterday ... but sunset is right. the skirt is really flattering.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...