Thursday, May 30, 2013

1 Skirt 4 Ways

I decided to do another one of these posts today since I haven’t in a while and I was totally undisciplined over my four-day Memorial Day weekend and didn’t take any outfit photos. When I first found this skirt at Goodwill it was a maxi skirt, but I decided to get it shortened because…I’ve just never been into the maxi thing. I might change my mind at some point, but I prefer shorter lengths and I don’t own a single maxi dress or skirt despite their being really trendy right now.

So here are four ways I’ve worn my cameo-head skirt. It was one of the best thrifting finds I’ve ever made. I need to find more ways to wear it in hot weather, though.

1
Villains
2
Just Roll It
3
Mint Before Labor Day
4
Which Came First?

2 comments:

  1. such an amazing print!!! and i love the length that you altered it to.
    xo
    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt was an amazing find. The print is so unique! I love the length you hemmed it at too. Shorter skirts are more versatile anyway, I think!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...