Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pastels and Shine


2

Top: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: thrifted Pastille
Shoes: Aldo
Lipstick: Revlon Love That Red

I found this shimmery peach top in the clearance section at Nordstrom Rack for $5, and the skirt is a recent find from the newer Goodwill that opened in Pasadena. In case you live in the area and are wondering, that Fair Oaks Goodwill generally seems to have more items in better condition but less vintage. The Goodwill on Altadena is better for vintage and weirder stuff. Oh man, I really want to go shopping there today, but I probably should hold off since Jasen and I still owe the IRS $500 after getting our taxes done yesterday.

1

8 comments:

  1. This new top is a gorgeous color! I can see it pairing with a lot of other colors too. Your button-down skirt is a great thrift find too. I always get so much use out of my thrifted skirts like that once spring hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and top as well. keep smiling ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold off until Sunday at least ;D

    I LOOOOOVE that skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I LOVE IT....
    I see some dress like this sale off 50% on http://skirtsanddress.com i need to buy somes. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt, especially the silhouette. It's so flattering!

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...