Monday, December 17, 2012

You Can Coat Me


1

4

Coat: J. Crew
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Skirt: thrifted Corey Lynn Calter
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Lipstick: Revlon Love That Red

I’m pretty sure I’ve never posted photos with this coat, but I wear it at least four days a week. I bought it way on sale, at least 70% off, two years ago, and aside from one button coming off (of course the one taking the strain of fastening over my hips), it’s stayed in perfect condition. J. Crew makes the best coats.

  5

6 comments:

  1. I love your mix of patterns on this outfit! I really wish I could wear coats... I love to buy them, but I'm kind of hot-blooded and never end up wearing them :p By the way, there's some things in your shop I want to try on... I love the diamond patterned skirt! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat! and this outfit! i love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything about this outfit ... perfect! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the two teeny patterns mixed together...and the long coat thrown atop!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Check out my flatiron GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coat is wonderful and classic. I love the green color. It's always great to get staple pieces like that on sale. I really like the cute mix of prints in this outfit too. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your outfits are to die for! I love your style!

    love Jaimee
    www.hollyhocksandpolkadots.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...