Monday, August 20, 2012

Frog Lady



Top: Forever 21
Skirt: thrifted Dana Buchman
Shoes: Target
Lipstick: Revlon Certainly Red

I pretty much love every shade of green, and I’d definitely consider it my favorite color. Does this mean I’m all about nature or money or both? I’m not sure. I used to be obsessed with purple when I was younger, but once I reached my 20s it was green all the way.

This top is so old, especially for something from Forever 21. I’ve had it for about 10 years, after finding it on the sale rack for $7.99. Now that I think of it, these shoes were an epic bargain as well, at $4.99. I guess I do care a lot about money.

Also, Jasen just read this over my shoulder and said he’s glad he has green eyes.

5 comments:

  1. gosh you find the best stuff thrifting. I am in total swoon mode over your pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so adorable :) you're so pretty! I absolutely love your blog... I want to say it's quirky and unique in the best way possible <3 I followed on BlogLovin!

    Katie @ Grown2Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like green, I have a green rain coat that brightens my day when it's raining ;-)
    And I think green is a great color for you and with the red lips you look perfect in this outfit!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, this post is so cute! I love Jasen's remark at the end :) I've been totally in love with lime green lately... I don't own any to wear, because I don't think it would look good on me, but I've been using it alot in my paintings and in my home... I love your skirt! And combined with those polka dots... So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. green's my favourite too:) you have such a fantastic figure for pencil skirts!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...