Sunday, May 6, 2012

Back to the Romper


Sweater: thrifted
Romper: thrifted
Shoes: Soda
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick in Fire and Ice

I hadn’t worn this ’90s Wet Seal romper since last summer, and it put me in a great mood to throw it on for errand-running yesterday. It reminded me of staying at Seal Beach with my mom last year, plus it’s so comfortable. I wish I could wear this to work, but I don’t think I’d be taken seriously enough if I did.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know anything about Mazda Miatas? Jasen’s Miata broke down this past week, and we’re trying to decide whether to repair it or sell it to our mechanic, who offered to buy it from us if the repair is so costly it’s not worth it to us. Basically some part made of aluminum melted and damaged the engine, but the car is only about seven years old and has less than 140,000 miles on it. I’m wondering how much longer it will run after the repair if we decide to fix it. Ughhhh, cars. Just when you’ve saved enough money to move to a safer neighborhood, they eat it up.




3 comments:

  1. Floral skirt is so cute...love the flowy shorter style.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wore the short sleeved sweater over your romper. It's such a pretty color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so super cute! Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...