Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lime Time




Skirt: thrifted, Dana Buchman
Tank: thrifted, American Apparel
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Shoes: Pink Studio
Bag: Tignanello

I think the color of this skirt is so cool! I questioned how often I’d wear it when I bought it, but it actually fits into my wardrobe well. Today was hot, so I mostly wore this outfit without the cardigan. I met my friend Mary in Claremont, and we walked around there and went to Quality Thrift. Now I’m home obviously, and Jasen is cooking a giant pot of minestrone soup for dinner and the rest of the week. This is one of my favorites of his recipes, although I kind of tend to say that about all his recipes. He really should have a cooking blog because he is so talented at making amazing food on a very tight budget! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors Heather! I would not think of matching those colors together, but they look great and so harmonized. I also like the combination of the lightly striped top with those solid colors. Love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Loving the subtle stripes on the tank top, and this mixture of red and green is bang-on. I love red and green together outside of Christmas season, it's so daring and fresh! You look amazing :D
    M xo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...