Thursday, February 3, 2011

Believe It or Not...



Skirt: Eddie Bauer
Top: Misope
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Naturalizer

This skirt came from Eddie Bauer, of all places! When I was in high school, I went to the Montclair Plaza with my mom one day, and as she was shopping in Eddie Bauer, I spotted this pleated skirt. I think she probably bought it for me, though I might have been the one who bought it. Well, now it must be close to 15 years old, and it’s still in great shape! I’ve only had to make a repair once: today I sewed the hook of the hook and eye back onto the waist where it had come loose. This purple top is from Xi Clothing in Pasadena (not Forever XXI, which is what people usually think I’m talking about when I mention this store). It’s a similar cheapie, fast-fashion place, though. I think I got this top for $8. 


4 comments:

  1. What kind of payment are you giving Zeus for being in your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of the outfit with the cat give these photos a Tim Burton vibe. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved that shirt! Perfect purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE top and bottom match! I also like how Zeus is looking at the camera on the top and away at the bottom one...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...