Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome to the Doll Blouse



Skirt: H&M, thrifted
Blouse: Urban Outfitters
Camisole: unknown
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nordstrom

I’m sorry my outfit looks a bit rumpled! I’ve been sitting on the couch in it most of the day, writing on my laptop, and I didn’t realize how wrinkly my clothes had gotten until I saw the photos.

I found today’s skirt at the Glendale Goodwill, and I bought the blouse in Urban Outfitters’ day-after-Christmas sale. That sale was crazy! I knew it would be, but wow. I got there at 8:00 a.m. and the sale section was filled with about eight people to a rack. The selection wasn’t the greatest, but I would do it again because I found this beautiful blouse for $15 and an adorable chocolate brown bomber jacket with a sherpa collar and rib-knit trim for my youngest brother at almost 80% off the original price. (I gave him the jacket as a birthday gift.)

Of course I had to wear my dolly shoes with this blouse that looks like it was modeled on the attire of a Madame Alexander doll. And I think gray tights would work well with this outfit too. I just felt like being very berry. 


1 comment:

  1. God, that blouse is AWESOME! You always find the coolest things at Urban. I don't think I shop well enough there, I always think there's nothing I like, but then I'll see something on your blog and be like: I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...