Monday, January 3, 2011

Rain and Shine



Skirt: Express, thrifted
Knit boatneck top: Moda International, thrifted
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target
Coat: J. Crew
Scarf: Roadkill Boutique

When the weather is gray and drizzly, I usually wear at least one bright, standout piece, so today I added these magenta Urban Outfitters tights. I've had them for over a year, I've worn them a lot, and they still look great, so thanks, Urban! The "autumn-rainbow" colored scarf, which I wear far and away more than any other scarf in my wardrobe, came from a little boutique in Fullerton called Roadkill that I learned about from my friend Mary who lives in the OC. Thanks, Mary! Oh, hey, I see the sun started to come out for the second half of the photo shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...